Monday 2 June 2014

Long time no blog!

Well it really has been a long time since I blogged but hey life has been busy and currently so are our bees which were the inspiration for my guest designer spot at through the purple haze challenges.......it is the first time I have been brave enough to say yes to doing one so am a little bit anxious.  Everything on the card is just ink of varying kinds and a little mica powder and some embossing powder for the middle circle embellishment and the stamps were free from a magazine earlier this year....... I seem to like the things I make with very little far more than the ones I use loads of different elements for.
.      

1 comment:

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Jayne!!! Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer this week! Your design is wonderful!! I really love all those bees!! It is a great and unique creation.....just like you!!!
Hugs
Darcy