Wednesday 29 January 2014

The big reveal!

It really is the big reveal for me..... Through the Purple Haze Challenge for this week is use a digi...... and a die cut....... those of you who know me know that a die cut is no problem but a digi image well....... you might as well have asked me to plait fog. However with the help of Lucy Gregg and the encouragement of Erin Fairclough I have actually taken the first steps into a new technological crafting era...... Not sure what I think of it so far but my effort for the week are the ATC's below which have the flowers as the die cuts and the Alice in Wonderland images are my digi's........ I was a little concerned about posting them as I haven't learnt to watermark yet which is something I really must learn if I am to post anything I have bought digitally. The cards are now winging their way to a new home in the USA.

6 comments:

Lucy said...

Wonderful! Well done for conquering your Digi fear. They look gorgeous :D

Lucy x

Sara Stacey said...

Wow these are amazing! Thanks for joining in the challenge at TTPH

Sara DT

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hey, Jayne!!! There's no stopping you now!!! You can do anything!!! LOL......Your ATC's are adorable in the Wonderland theme. Love how cute they turned out!!
Hugs
Darcy

butterfly dream cards said...

Jayne wow!! oh wow!! What an amazing project and see i knew you could do it. Absolutely wonderful..

fiona DT
TTPH

Lisbeth K said...

Well done, and congrats overcoming your "fear" for digital images :) Beautiful ATC's, thank you for playing along with TTPH :)
Lisbeth, DT

Ashley said...

How lovely! I think you did a WONDERFUL job coloring your digis, and I really like the charms you added. Thanks for joining us at TTPH!

~Ashley
TTPH DT