Saturday 7 December 2013

Baubles

Baubles..... well hangers for baubles are my make for this weeks Through the Purple Haze challenge. I never like the bits of shiny cord that come on baubles....... I don't like ribbon as I think it looks too bulky....... I don't like the strange bent wire hangers you can buy and bent paper clips are now a thing of the past now too....... I have been beavering away with beads and have made some bauble hangers that I am very happy with and are worthy of  the Fisk family baubles ........ what I could really do with now is a couple of extra weeks....... I feel so far behind after being poorly for so long that I'm beginning to wonder if the tree will be up in time for christmas ...... xx Jayne xx


4 comments:

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

These are just so pretty. What a lovely idea xx

butterfly dream cards said...

wow....fantastic........you are so clever....i love your project

fiona DT
TTPH

Crafting with Darcy said...

Jayne, just beautiful! I have never seen anything like this before. I wish I knew how to make them. Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!! Good luck!
Darcy

Unknown said...

Fantastic idea Jayne, they will look amazing on the tree.
Thanks for joining us at
Through The Purple Haze Challenges
Hugs, Teresa DT
Ceesa's Card Creations