Saturday 14 December 2013

And here's one I made earlier!

Well it really was a bit of a case of here is one I made earlier for this weeks purple haze challenge..... the theme was colours of christmas and I made a card. I wasn't 100% happy with said card and so I started again and made a crystal snowflake bracelet....... beautiful as it is ..... it didn't seem right for the challenge  so I was struggling. Then whilst knitting a scarf for a christmas present ..... I fell in love with the colours and the sparkle of silver that runs through them which I doubt will have been captured in the photograph....... the whole thing shrieked colours of christmas at me........... can you enter a scarf in a challenge ..... well knitting is a craft and I made it myself so yes I suppose I can, The only down to this story (unless you are me) is that the scarf is so gorgeous and pretty ..... oh and warm that it has to stay with me......so I'm off to buy more yarn this afternoon so that I can start the present all over again..

..... note to self...... choose yarn that you don't like or you'll be knitting forever xx Jayne xx

5 comments:

butterfly dream cards said...

Wonderful Jayne...was wondering what you would come up with for this project. But as usually fantastic idea and project.

fiona dT
TTPH

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Love those colours - when are you going to make me one? lol

Nicola Crowe said...

What an amazing scarf, I couldn't quite make out what it was in the thumbnail photo on the blog, LOL, I don't blame you wanting to keep it I would too!! thanks for joining in at TTPH
Nicola DT

Crafting with Darcy said...

Oh, my! Jayne, that is a beautiful scarf!!! I would keep it for myself too!!! I just love it!! So glad you showed it to us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!!! Would love to see the bracelet, too!!!
Darcy

Lucy said...

That looks gorgeous! I'm so glad you're keeping it yourself and making another to give away - it's just too pretty to part with!

I always love your creations and love that you do a whole range of crafts.

Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges

Lucy DT x