Tuesday 24 September 2013

Time to Scrap

Well it certainly was time to scrap these lovely photos of Ffion. They were taken a few years ago in the very beautiful Joseph Banks Conservatory which is situated at The Lawns here in Lincoln. I was inspired to recent weekend at the asylum...... we went in and I could have cried..... apparently Lincoln City Council have slashed funding for the Conservatory and oh my goodness it is in an utterly awful state....... It is so very sad that they can get away with this...... If it was private then they would slap a purchase order on it or something of the like.  I need to think about what I can do...... how much of a fuss can one person make...... I have taken similar photos as it is now and the difference is devastating...... I know that I can't just sit back and say nothing at all. Anyhow back to the matter in hand Through the Purple Haze Challenge........ inspired by TV or Film....... so here is my interpretation...... It is Ffion (my very own princess) starring in I'm a Princess get me out of here...... two pics as it is a double layout :) xx  Right off I go to comprise a very strong e.mail xx Jayne xx

4 comments:

Lisa Winnard - TheCraftarageStudio said...

Well done Jayne for getting in early this week, no panicking with this one!
Lovely colours on your scrapbook pages. looks like your princess had a fun day.
Thanks for playing along again this week @ TTPH.
~ Lisa DT

Crafting with Darcy said...

Great scrapbook pages! Love your "I'm a Princess" theme! Thanks for joining us again at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!

Darcy DT

Unknown said...

Jayne clever idea foe a scrap book page and the song theme! look lovely and what a lovely little princess..many thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges this week. Anita DT

butterfly dream cards said...

Clever idea Jayne....great idea for a scapbook.

fiona DT