Friday 20 September 2013

Sorry NO Cards Today!

Can you tell what it is yet?........Well not a card and that's for sure........ sorry but I'm all carded out. It wasn't a bad run for me. Anyway it's my Purple Haze Challenge for the week and the theme is Bling it on........ so it called for a new handbag charm........ time to get the beads out and I have to admit I enjoyed it.......  I am loving these challenges as they are making me create at least one thing from the mountains of craft stash I own each week and I like that it is getting used very much......... now to stop replacing it with twice as much (at least) as I use that is another challenge altogether xx Jayne xx

4 comments:

butterfly dream cards said...

Jayne...wow oh wow amazing...i love your work and this is just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at TTPH

fiona DT

Lisa Winnard - TheCraftarageStudio said...

Wow Jayne that's gorg! Love the teal/turquoise colours. Oohhhh and the owl. Love owls! What a lovely entry to this week's challenge @ TTPH. Glad yr getting yr mojo back.
~Lisa DT

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Jayne! Gorgeous! I love the colors! And it is very blingy indeed! Thanks for joining us this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!

Darcy DT

sian said...

lovely :) thanks for playing along with TTPH from Sian (DT)