Friday 26 July 2013

One womans junk is another womans treasure....... oh yes!

Well another week and another challenge from Through the Purple Haze....... I used an old frame I picked up in the local charity shop for the princely sum of 30 pence, more old fizzy drink cans, Gesso, paint and a couple of brads ......... I don't often praise myself but I really love the results....... a very shabby christmas in July. In fact I am so happy with it I have been very brave and entered a second challenge at Anything But a Card..... which is in all fairness my kind of Challenge . This is to go with the still very shabby blog which I have done absolutely nothing about xx Jayne xx

5 comments:

Victoria x said...

absolutely gorgeous - i adore the flowers - the colours - everything xxx

Mrs Beez said...

I love this, those flowers are amazing! Perfect for Christmas in July. Thanks for joining us at Anything But A Card this time.

Crafting with Darcy said...

Great shabby chic frame. Really love your flowers! Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges! Hope you'll be back next week!

Darcy DT
Through the Purple Haze Challenges

butterfly dream cards said...

Jayne, i love every bit of your work, the flowers are beautiful and the colours wow....excellent work...amazing...
Thank you for joining us

fiona DT
Throught the purple Haze

Carole Bryson said...

Wow - this is stunning, and must have taken a lot of time and effort - well done Jayne its fantastic !