Tuesday 30 July 2013

Favorite Colours

The Through the PurpleHaze Challege for this week made me a little hazy I can tell you...... my fave colours change so frequently .... well craft wise they do.... this teamed with the fact that I struggle to make cards meant I had to think harder than normal this week ad I decided to play completely outside the box and go with my fave colours to wear as jewellery and so that made it so much easier...... antique gold, peridot green and bronze..... so the pliers have been out and I made a complete set, Necklace, bracelet, ear rings and a bag charm...... yes sometimes when I start I just don't know when to stop ......... My love of beads is all back again ad for anyone who has visited my little blog before you might notice the improvements have begun...... at a slightly reduced and more sedate pace than the jewellery....... pliers and beads ad I get a little carried away....... buttons and techno..... sometime, someday and I am adding to the must do sometime list is taking better photographs.....the last one will make any member of my immediate family giggle hysterically   :) x Jayne x through the Purple Haze challenge

6 comments:

Victoria x said...

beautiful colours - beautiful jewellery - lush xx

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Jemm, your jewelry is beautiful and in my favorite color, too!! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!

Darcy DT
TTPHC

butterfly dream cards said...

Well beautiful work, must have taken you ages......and my fav colours in there too.... beautiful and just what i would expect from you...
Thank for joining us.

Fiona DT
Through the purple Haze.....

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

absolutely stunning Jayne

Mel said...

lovely creations jane Lovely colours too... my fav'
Looking at all your photos, - you always make something different... as you say "outside the box"
Mel DT TTPH

fiction book reviews said...

Wow your one talented lady!!

Thank you for joining this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenge Blog

Zoe x
Handmade with lots of Love
Co-Owner of Creative Fingers